Monday, August 29, 2011

Thirteen Dollars

Thirteen dollars,
$13,
is approximately...

the cash I had in my wallet Friday night



3.644 gallons of gas

( I never can stop at zero cents!!)


Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's Large Java Chillers from America's favorite drive-in
( which I think are gross anyway)

2 happy meals and a grilled chicken salad from the Golden Arches

1/2 of my gas bill for the month of July

6 lunches for this kid at his school



and one month of food for this kid in his home


If you can give, please do
just click here
If you can't, if your funds go elsewhere to help, if you have other passions, please pray. 

If you donate by noon today, you have a part in raising money in honor of MB, my friend's little boy who is waiting in Ethiopia to be reunited with his brother Taz and the rest of his forever family.
You can leave sweet MB a note here.

thank you, from me, from MB's family, from FOVC who is supporting these struggling families




No comments: