Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Toddler Trick Tuesday

IF BUBBY CAN CLIMB A FENCE, THEN I CAN TOO!!!



We went to a Bible Camp Rodeo over the weekend, which I will blog about in more detail later. Jenna, my tiny cowgirl, was putting her tomboy in HIGH GEAR!  This petite curly haired sassy girl of mine was jumping in mud puddles, trying to drink muddy water, chasing cowboys, climbing fences and kissing goats.  When we finally left the rodeo, her boots and legs were coated in mud.  She had a great time!!  So did Cale. Like I said, more on this rodeo later.  For now, this week's toddler trick was brought to you by my muddy baby gir!l  It didn't take her much time to feel a little TOO comfortable climbing that fence! 
And go ahead, leave a comment about how CUTE this girl is!!!


2 comments:

Tonya Pride said...

Um, those just might be the CUTEST pictures I've ever seen!!!

Captain Murdock {Godwilladd.com} said...

Wow, that baby girl is too cute for her own good!