Monday, December 20, 2010

My Own Mastercard Commercial

If I got to write my own Mastercard commercial, right now it would look like this...

One week in the hospital... agonzing
Pokes and prods for Jenna... painful
Hospital food for 21 meals.... expensive and disgusting
Five days of hearing "We just don't know".... frustrating
Having my baby home healthy and happy, PRICELESS!

I've always wanted to write one of those:) 

You are probably more interested in hearing about how Jenna is doing, so I'll quit with the silly and get down to the nitty gritty. Jenna is doing GREAT!  She is ornery, into everything, and crazy playful, inquisitive and energetic.  Her appetite is up and down, today up at breakfast and lunch and down at dinner.  But she is still drinking a lot and all systems are working well:)  Cale is thrilled to have her home and they are almost back to their normal growling!  Mommy spent lots of time on the phone today with infectious disease, plastic surgery, the regular pediatrician and my own doctor.  If you have been around me lately at all, you noticed my (non)smokers cough and I wanted to make sure I was being as healthy as possible. And yep, you guessed it, the verdict for me is sorry 'bout your bad luck!! keep drinking lots of fluids and taking the Delsym as needed for the cough.  This is a persistent cough they say. Rock on!!! So happy!!  
Anyway, we have 2 appts set up out of 3, so pretty good results I'd say.


That's about all on the Jenna update.  Thanks for reading, thanks for praying for continued health!

1 comment:

Mesha said...

Get well soon. Jenna being happy, healthy and home...absolutely priceless. :)