Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NOT a Wordless Wednesday


You are looking at spontaneous love and adoration by a certain 6 year old boy who loves his little sister more than words.  We were on our way home from Eric's parents after spring break (And St. Patrick's Day, hence the green fingernails). Jenna was asleep and Mr.Cale just reached over to hold her hand.  OH. MY. GOODNESS!! My heart just melted.  Can I get a collective AMEN that this is absolutely adorable!!

Some other adorableness that I can't let go unsaid, lest I forget....

WELL apparently this is where "wordless" kicks in because I can't think of ANY of the cute things they've said and done recently.  And there have been a lot. Too bad y'all couldn't read (and I can't recreate!) the post that was in my head a couple nights ago when I couldn't sleep!!  

Stay tuned for more adorableness when I finally remember something!